How the Chip Glennon Real Estate Team Helped Barbara Get Approved




"I had a little difficulty with our first mortgage company but they put me in touch with another mortgage company and got us approved right away. We worked with Jamie and she was incredible. We had no problems, it was a good experience. I had my own mortgage company and they just couldn't get me approved, they couldn't get it to close. I told them to forget it, so I went to my realtor.  They asked what they could do and she put me in touch with this other mortgage company and got it done." 

-Barbara 


2 comments :

  1. There might some different approaches according to place or knowledge. Your skills depends on how you got an opportunity and where you have trained. Personal or professional training might distinguish between each other. How to find a real estate agent in Santa Clara ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.
    casas en miami

    ReplyDelete